- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
- Improve and optimize our website and services.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Show personalized ads on third-party websites, based on your visits to our website.